Three game guarantee. School teams only. Certified Officials.
1. This event is for the kids. The goal should be for them to compete in an effort
to improve their skills.
2. Good sportsmanship is required by all. There should be a lot of great games,
intense situations and possibly a bad call. Please use your best judgment
when handling these situations. The last thing we want to do is ask a parent,
coach or player to leave the facility and grounds.
3. If we keep item # 1 above in mind at all times good sportsmanship will follow.
4. Each team should be prepared to provide one score keeper; that individual
will either operate the clock or keep the scorebook.
5. IGHSAU (girls) / IHSAA (boys) rules will apply with the following adjustments:
- 20 minute halves with continuous clock except for the last two
minutes of the game - Three (one minute) time outs per game
- No zone defense permitted
- No full court press until the last two minutes of the 2nd half; No full
court press if ahead by 15 or more points
- Three-minute half time and Five minutes between games (subject to
change based on time constraints).
- Overtime will be two minutes with one additional time out granted per
team, second overtime would be sudden death
- 3 point shots will be counted
6. A player may play for only one team.
7. Two coaches will be allowed per team. Free admission to all players and two
8. If fewer than 8 teams enter and pool play is used, ties will be broken as
- Head to Head
- Defensive Points Allowed
- Total Points Scored
- Coin Flip
Tournament Results: Results will be posted on Bound.